Lowongan Kerja HRD Staff di PT Petroflexx Prima Daya, Jakarta October 2023
PT PETROFLEXX PRIMA DAYA is the leading energy services company in the region specializing in integrated district energy solutions.
Established in 2001 (then PT. Jaya Wijaya Raya) PETROFLEXX PRIMA DAYA now employs over 300 professionals providing end-to-end services designed to maximize investment and business returns for our clients.
To support our current and upcoming business development, we are inviting qualified and highly motivated professionals to fill the following position :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) Majoring Psychology (prefered)
- Having experience in the same field at least 2 years
- Having knowledge and familiar with HRIS, employee database, and payroll system
- Have a strong knowledge of Employee Salary calculation, TAX / PPh 21, BPJS, and any regulation of Employee benefits
- Honest, self discipline, self motivation, responsible and able to keep Company Confidentiality
- Have a good analytical skills, teamwork and strong interpersonal
- Good performance, strong communication skill & high self confidence
- High level to operate computer: Ms. Office, power point, outlook, internet, etc,
- Ability to perform under pressure environment and tight constrains
Detail of Duties :
- Responsibility to recruitment process (admin Process, Interview, Psikotest)
- Responsibility to training process (create training need analysis, searching of trainer, searching of provider, implementation training, evaluation training, annual training plan)
- Responsibility & prepare performance appraisal of employees (annual of temporary)
- Responsibility to personal administration as monitoring up-date/ probation employee status, prepare working agreement (PKWT)
- Make a Results of Attendance Recap and annual leave to Manager, Daily & Monthly Reports, And Analyze Attendance in Accordance with the Absences.
- Make timesheet for non staff staff overtime, and calculate overtime manually.
- Handle Salary Calculation with system Transform.
- Handle TAX / PPH 21, and BPJS Regulation.
- Update and record employee database.
- Record annual leaves, and Medical Claim.
Please submit your CV with your photograph, copy of transcript not later than January 31th 2023 should be sent to :